General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Helpdesk API server requirements

Hello, I am trying to setup the API for the helpdesk. I am using Postman just to test at the moment. I am getting a request timed out error when doing a basic request (http://lansweeper.com:81/api.aspx?key=1234) or trying to retrieve info about a spe...

SkylarP by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Launch Teamviewer from lansweeper

Hello.I've been following the steps from https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/forum/teamviewer-custom-action/m-p/18366#post44452 and have done everything accordingly, but once I try to run the action it just flashes open and closes again with nothing ...

LSPS.PNG
CHE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error when running ONE custom action

I recently added a couple of more custom actions, and one of them isn't working.    I'm trying to launch TeamViewer, but I get this error :"This action cannot be run due to a web browser configuration issue."   This is ONLY with the TeamViewer custom...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanned data does not populate on the asset

Hi all! I have an interesting issue with network assets. I was doing testing with several devices, adding and filling fields. I decided to start over and removed all the assets, then setup scheduled range scans. Now, however, asset details such as ma...

New Lansweeper Integration with VIVANTIO ITSM

Hello Lansweeper Community, This integration allows IT teams to create a unified platform in which assets and configuration items from across multiple sites, including remote workers, to be viewed directly within the ITSM interface in real time. Prov...

Casslloyd by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Email Reply only to Sender and not ALL

Is there an existing method to limit ticket auto-responses to go to the sender only, and not to everyone on the sender's original email? Example: Employee termination list being sent to help email account (which is monitored by lansweeper) and also ...

JFC1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos