General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to manage the auto population of assets

We continue to try to improve the management of our assests and adopting LanSweeper as our "source of truth".   We are cleaning up and auditing data.    We have several items that are automatically populating as assets in LanSweeper and we are not su...

False Scanning Issues?

I am running v9.2.10.1 and seeing the following.When scanning servers by IP range through scan now or scheduled scans results in scanning issues for two specific objectsType: ErrorItem: TPMMessage: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000...

mgroover by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Layer on Location Map

Hello,We are using the Location module of Lansweeper to find our material.Even with big maps, it becomes a little bit messy to see clearly what's on the map because there are a lot of assets declared.I was wondering if a kind of sub-layers would be u...

azsco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! HTTPS Certifikate untrusted

Hi community,i recently switched to https for the lansweeper website since it should now be accessible from other clients in our lokal network.I followed these instructions:https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/how-to-configure-ssl-in-iis-express/...

pskup by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SQL Query Map location

Hi. I found this query to find out in what map location assets are in. Is there a way to find out which assets that don't have map location? Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,tblAssets.AssetName,tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename As Type,tsysAssetTypes....

Svante1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch Interface Overview Assets Cisco 9k

Hello,in the network interface overview I can see the connect Asset. The Cisco 2950/2960/3750 series works fine too, but the Cisco 9200/9300/9500 series does not show the asset column.Can anyone give me a tip, so that the assets are displayed here?Be...

MatzeK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos