General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Agentless Windows Scanning Alltogether?

Is there a way in which you can disable agent-less windows scanning system wide?Would the option "Ignore Windows" in an IP Scanning target fit this purpose?And what to do with "Active Directory Domain" as a Target, this does not have that option.

jweyts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Help Desk - Source Modification

Unless I'm missing it - is there a way to modify the source of a help desk ticket (walk-in, web site, email, etc), once it's been sent in/created?

RobDz by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do LSAgent Updates Require a Reboot?

I've just installed LSAgent and it's asking to reboot. I'm assuming this is because it also installed .NET 4.8, but I want to verify if subsequent updates to LSAgent will require a reboot as well? Certain machines in our network that are candidates f...

1a by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

OT tools to integrate with

Hi Just discussing internally the inclusion of OT specific attributes into our asset api (It includes the OT assets but not the OT specific attributes). It made me wonder if there were any particular tools used in the OT space that people think would...

HP MFP MIB FutureSmart5

Hello, need some help trying to identify which OID is used for HP FutureSmart 5 memory capacity identification. Already sorted through the official HP list posted here https://developers.hp.com/futuresmart-mib but not having any luck.  I thought it w...

John5 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Granular Email Alert Scheduling

It would be nice if LanSweeper offered more granular scheduling options for email alerts, for example only sending an alert Monday-Friday rather than every day. I think if this were to be built out it could be useful for scanning schedules as well (f...

1a by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sadness.

What a depressing turn of events. Frozen development for the very features that made lansweeper what it was. The new facebook style community for the iphone generation. The cloud push that is "totally free" just waiting to build enough of a user base...

fa_0-1665507309045.png
fa by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos