General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Azure

Hi, I can see all the Azure servers on Lansweeper, but not the software for each server? Anyone else having this issue? 

Create a new asset using API

Is there any way I can create a new asset using the Lansweeper API? I read the API documentation, and it offers edit and delete assets, I didn't find any API for creating a new one.

yzeng by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to scan a non-domain W7 Asset

Hello,I have a Windows 7 machine on my network, but it is not part of my domain.LanSweeper can find it but cannot scan it, error "Scanning Access Denied".I have checked the user and password that LSweeper is trying to use when scanning this asset and...

TCS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sadness.

What a depressing turn of events. Frozen development for the very features that made lansweeper what it was. The new facebook style community for the iphone generation. The cloud push that is "totally free" just waiting to build enough of a user base...

fa_0-1665507309045.png
fa by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Clean without delete manual inputs

Hi, I registered some assets manually, which LS cannot detect. Therefore, I disabled the parameter that deletes assets not seen in XX days. As a result, I have a huge mess of equipment that no longer exists or has moved, but is just deactivated.Is th...

Machines not scanning

I have sent this issue into Support as well. But, thought I would reach out to see if anyone else is seeing the same behavior.I am having an issue with machines not scanning and receiving an Access Denied error upon failure. We use a hybrid of LS A...

Password last set

Looking for help with a custom action that tell me when the user last set their password or how close they are to expiring. How cool would that be?Scott

Scott_M by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error code: SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED

Hello, hope you all are doing well.I'm getting the error in the subject line when clicking the "Change Groups" under User Roles in User & Access Roles page.  The page spins for a few seconds and thenError code: SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDEDThis happens ...

AppSuppDBA by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos