General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Snmp Hikvision Camera's

Hey Support,We have about 40 hikvision cameras in our network. We recently installed lansweeper but we are not able to scan those camera's.  It says the scan is successful but no info is given. Can you help us with that?

Resolved! MD5 or SHA1 hash gathering on specified files

I'm hoping to make use of Lansweeper somehow to verify integrity of key files across my enterprise. Verifying integrity via MD5 or SHA1 is the best bang for the buck that I can currently see. What I am looking for is either a package that I can use...

DaveinJP by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Allow End Users to See Tickets in Any State

Is there a specific setting somewhere that shows which ticket "states" an end user can see?  Currently when end users receive the automated responses from the help desk if they click the Go To Ticket link they are only able to see tickets Closed or C...

scenner showing service not started in console

HI Team,   We have installed a scanner in one entity, but the service is showing down in the Lansweeper console. The Lansweeper service is already started in the server and its fine as well, after the Lansweeper scan service installation we have chan...

Nik14 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows 10 Deployment

I am just beginning to put Windows 10 machines in my environment. When I try to push out installers to the new machine, I keep getting an error: Preliminary checks failed. Task Registering Error. The request is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT:...