General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All Software found in Organization vs. asset scanned

When I look at all the software listed for my organization, it shows the total scanned assets with that software detected, but it isn't accurate. When I click on the link to show me all assets witht that software, it will list assets that don't have ...

mcclureco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Management Types

Good morning,I am struggling to understand how I can group assets by type (laptop, desktop, server, thin client, etc.). If I try to change Asset Type from 'Windows' to Laptop (or Desktop), LS throws an error that I cannot change the Windows type. Rig...

SJ3ff by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

need report

I need to create a report that can tell me the make and model of all the computers on my network, sorted by active directory OU. Is this possible?

matthew1g by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not Scanned for more than 3 days.

Hi i am very new to lansweeper.Couple of day back i installed the program and put login scrips for the users to scan the pc and servers.So far the program identified some of the PC & servers and managed to scan the details.But there are few servers a...

jobyninan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Different results from 3.2 report and 3.5 report

I have 4 forests each of which donot have a trust relationship with any other. The individual 3.2 Lansweeper install shows NNN number of servers in the forest/domain where NNN varies for each domain. I had 3 installs of Lansweeper 3.2 each focussed o...

NetAdminNJ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software scanning

How can I set lansweeperservice in order to disable software scanning? I don't need it on db ...

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Firewall

hello has anyone got a report witch would tell me all the pc that the windows firewall service is not disabled on Thank you

sbartley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

logon server

I'm trying to find a reportable field that will give me the same information as when I open a command prompt and type C:\>set l, which returns LOGONSERVER=\\CO-2k3-DC5. Is it possible I am overlooking it?

Jrobinson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos