General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SQL 2005 Product Key

When the service pulls back the Product Keys set up in TsysSerials, it only seems to recognise the "ProductID" and the "DigitalProductID" values in the key specified.For SQL 2005, the entries are actually suffixed with a numerical identifier (dependi...

mwamls by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date format in reports

Good day.Where can I change date format in reports? For the moment it's mm/dd/yyyy and I need it in dd-mm-yyyyRegardsMichal

miki by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

need report

I need to create a report that can tell me the make and model of all the computers on my network, sorted by active directory OU. Is this possible?

matthew1g by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not Scanned for more than 3 days.

Hi i am very new to lansweeper.Couple of day back i installed the program and put login scrips for the users to scan the pc and servers.So far the program identified some of the PC & servers and managed to scan the details.But there are few servers a...

jobyninan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Different results from 3.2 report and 3.5 report

I have 4 forests each of which donot have a trust relationship with any other. The individual 3.2 Lansweeper install shows NNN number of servers in the forest/domain where NNN varies for each domain. I had 3 installs of Lansweeper 3.2 each focussed o...

NetAdminNJ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software scanning

How can I set lansweeperservice in order to disable software scanning? I don't need it on db ...

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Firewall

hello has anyone got a report witch would tell me all the pc that the windows firewall service is not disabled on Thank you

sbartley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos