General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computer offline alert

Hello all, I was wondering if someone might be able to point me in the right direction. At the moment I maintain 50+ machines. I can't always be on site but I'm wondering does Lansweeper have some kind of alert when a machine goes offline? This woul...

RedWood by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ubiquiti?

How can I get a ubiquiti unifi switch to show up port info in lansweeper?according to this, it should work https://www.lansweeper.com/brand/ubiquiti/

Multiple users can borrow same asset

We're looking at using Lansweeper to help track who has an asset assigned to them whether that's a computer, web cam, garage door opener, etc. We are looking at the asset relations field to help with that since it has start & end dates. We've found t...

amyers1616 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch uplinks

I have SNMP turned on for all my switches. Lansweeper can see which machines are connected to the switches and which ports. It can also see if a port is an uplink. However, it does not show which switch that uplink goes to. Is there a way for this to...

tl_arwen by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pulling QR Codes

I'm trying to automate my computer labeling system, and part of that is pulling QR codes for each asset so the IT team can move away from our in-house app. Right now I don't have a way to quickly pull all the relevant QR codes. Best case scenario, I...

Raiu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overly-aggressive switch merging

I've been having trouble with Lansweeper's scanning of my switches. I first noticed that some switches were just not showing up. Upon further review, I noticed that some switches have "Comments" saying that they received merged info from other assets...