→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can I disable TLS 1.2 in Lansweeper?

I have a cyber request to disable TLS 1.2 on my Lansweeper server. Reading within the forums, it appears that TLS 1.2 is a requirement for the LsAgent to work as intended and TLS 1.2 must be enabled.  Without affecting the functionality negatively of...

Auto Assign Agent on First Email Response

I am migrating our helpdesk service from Spiceworks to Lansweeper. One feature we use all the time in Spiceworks is the auto assignment of a ticket to the first agent who responds to the ticket via email.In Lansweeper I have enabled the auto assign f...

assets displayed 2 times with same ipadres

When a new subnet is made i do the following: add to scanning targets-ipscanning in Lansweeper to scanning targets and also the same subnet to Configuration ip locations so that a subnet name is attached.When is search a specific ipadres it mostly di...

cstoop by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use custom fields multiple times

How can I use custom fields multiple times in the same form?In a onboarding ticket I wanna use 'expiration date' as required field when the contact is limited or the employee is external (e.g. consultants).

codde by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Contact external mail / helpdesk

How can I add a person or external hotline in the communication in a ticket?I mean how can I request e.g. the manager for approval or raise a ticket in a partner portal via send them a mail?

codde by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audit Log for Lansweeper Users

Is there any way to log user actions while they are in Lansweeper? I need to document how the system is being used and I need to show when a help desk tech connected to a user's PC.

malbanese1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Offline objects are showing as scanned

I noticed this yesterday when I took a printer offline. The object is still getting it's Last Successful Scan date updated, even though it's not plugged in.It's an issue because I was trying to use the difference between last scan and last attempt t...