General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HP Warranty Scan

Since we have updated to Lansweeper 8.2.210 the HP warranty scan is working with no issue on our HP computers, however the HP monitors and printers are getting these errors:Parsing error: Cannot parse 'https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/find?lang...

Login in Lansweeper

Good Morning,on some PC's we have problem that the login with windows authentication does not work. For example, the login to my PC does not work anymore. If I log on to another PC with my user data it works. In all browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox an...

User View Customization

When you click a user and scroll to the bottom you will see Asset Relations. Is it possible to customize the order in which these sections appear? For example, we want to view their assets more often than we care what Active Directory group they ar...

munch7707 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest LsAgent version for Windows?

Hi all, newbie here.According to this link https://update.lansweeper.com/update.aspx and the change log the newest version of LsAgent for Windows is 7.2.110.18.When I follow the link to the LsAgent download page on the website mentioned above it take...

mgrimm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SNMPv3 Scanning Aruba switches

I'm trying to add network kit to the scanned assets, and for various reasons I'm attempting to use SNMPv3 to do it. I have configured the additional SNMPv3 credentials and added them to the scanning targets for a small subset of test kit. Other col...

Cloud Relay & LsAgent scanning

Is there a way to tell from the scanning server whether an asset with LsAgent is connecting directly to it or if it is uploading data via the cloud relay service? I could make a report that excludes all known IP address ranges, but due to network co...

sandrews by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

try to scan for software license and not working?

I set up a new registry scan for a program called Nitro Pro PDFI'm pretty sure I have everything correct, but it doesn't seem to show up in the licenses reportThe key is:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Nitro\Pro\11.0SerialNumber PlaintextYou can see pict...

joep by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Patch Tuesday Improvements

Hello, As you might know, I’m mainly responsible for the Patch Tuesday reports, and as you might have seen previously, I’ve been looking at improving it to make it more accurate both historically and for future updates. In my previous attempt, I trie...

1X_2a9dfc2f241cc0f2e49ef1c65ee59c97cd5fcdba.png
Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 32 replies
  • 2 kudos