General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Purchases and Lansweeper

Hi guys,LanSweeper has proven to be a very useful tool in monitoring and managing assets.However, we're finding we need to look elsewhere for certain business requirements.Governance is becoming more of a requirement and I was wondering whether anyon...

Drexilla by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

SSH - Keyboard Interactive Authentication

We have several Dell PowerEdge servers with iDRAC connections. We've previously been able to scan them with SSH credentials, but now we're experiencing a problem.We recently updated the drivers/firmware on the servers, including iDRAC. Following this...

Where are locations

Sorry if I am just not seeing something butI add a map to a location that is easy enough, But i have several loacations so How do i find the page of locations with the maps so I can print or edit them?

Non-active asset not listed in Asset group

Hello,I have to manually categorize all our assets into different asset groups.The HUGE problem here is that if I change an asset status to say Broken. Then if I click on an Asset group say like Computer, that broken asset won't show anymore.How do I...

IntelYPO by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Limit Attachment Size

Hello everybody,is it possible to limit the size of an attachment?I've already searched everything but found nothing.Thank you for your help.Best wishesSascha