General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Agentless Windows Scanning Alltogether?

Is there a way in which you can disable agent-less windows scanning system wide?Would the option "Ignore Windows" in an IP Scanning target fit this purpose?And what to do with "Active Directory Domain" as a Target, this does not have that option.

jweyts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

LSagent performance data

We have deployed the LSagent to the majority of our windows servers. We would like to pull perofmrnace data from them, but so far this does not seem possible with LSagent. Can anyone point me in the right direction on this one?Thanks

Resolved! Pass username as a parameter to a script.

New to Lansweeper and I have a question about scripts and commands aas used in Installers.Is it possible to pass a username to a script or command from a user?What I want to happen is to open the user's asset page, then pass their username to a scrip...

Madrilleno by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set up a Cloud environment

Want to connect your current production installation of Lansweeper to the Cloud? We’ve documented everything you need to know about how you can connect your Lansweeper installation to the cloud in this knowledgebase article. Please try to use the lat...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset description while searching

For non-Windows assets we set a fixed description in the asset page.In the "all assets" page, the descriptions are displayed correctly.But we want also to have the description shown when starting to type the asset name in the search box.For Windows w...

Cybersecurity

Lansweeper is sending over 1700 log in attempts an hour to the exchange server. Our security app is seeing this as a brute force attack. Is this normal behavior from Lansweeper? How can we change this? I really don't want to create an exception i...

siffron by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer is detected as Network device

Hello,I'am new here and started my first scannings on my networkMy Problem is that some computers are deteced as Type "Network device "and other as "Windows"The Network device that are detected are normal Windwos devices too. Why did Lansweeper not d...

bronstein by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers Listed as Users

Can someone tell me why there are computers in my User list under configuration?They do not appear in any of the stock reports.They are in this format:ADdomain\computer1$ADdomain\computer2$ADdomain\computer3$ADdomain\computer4$ADdomain\computer5$ADdo...

td1020 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos