General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Exclude Search

Is there some syntax that when using the Search field in Ticket filtering to exclude the terms I enter?For example: I'd like to show all tickets except those that contain the phrase "Testing"In effect a "Not" operator. Similar to using quotes for p...

mstefka by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Does technical support for LS really respond?

I've had a critical issue with Lansweeper the last month, which I combed the forums and web for an answer to, but couldn't find anything, so, as suggested, I mailed support about it almost a month ago (5/19). It's now become a critical matter with ac...

Jon_Uzel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment packages using lsagent

We have many assets that are not visible for hours and days to the Lansweeper server.On all computers we have the lsagent agent installed and they report to the server correctly.We have the need to install packages and run scripts from lansweeper eve...

uVNC Portable (trying to replace LSRemote)

I downloaded a portable version of uVNC viewer (1.2.0.1) from here:http://www.uvnc.eu/download/1201/vncviewer1201_portable.zipI renamed the executable to something simple, like VNC.EXE and created an action path for it:{actionpath}vnc.exe -host={comp...

mhammond by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What reports do you use on a daily basis?

What reports do you look at on a daily basis? Are they built in or custom?Daily I have Lansweeper email me the failed login report, software changes, newly discovered software, and Workstations that have less than 10% space.

Custom views not appearing in Reports

I'm no longer able to create reports that have my custom views in Lansweeper views. Is this by design now? Also they don't even appear in the Report Designer.Old Reports seem to work but the code for it does not appear so I can't change them. New Rep...

njordur by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos