General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Deployment Not Running

I have a deployment to run a MSI, but whenever I try running it on a test computer, it doesn't ever start I think. The Installer Logs don't show anything being added, and there's no confirmation anywhere that the deployment ran. Rescanning the asse...

Scan UPS

Hello,I was wandering if it is possible to scan an Smart UPS 1500 that is connected to a server via USB?You have the option to enable SNMP, but this UPS has no network card.

efriggen by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Verify a successful copy to user computer

I recently deployed a copy of an executable file to the users" desktop and start menu. I am receiving notification from some users that they never received the file. Rather than connecting to each computer manually, is there a way i can do an invento...

davisr65 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Acknowlege from Alerts

Hello,is it possible to acknowlege alerts from the Dashboard? So they are not longer displayed.I have some Servers, where the disk is full, but this is okay, because there is no more space needet.

Helpdesk Custom field for working hours

Hello,we need the possibility to track working hours for a ticket per day. The state based automated tracking of lansweeper doesn't fit our requirements since some tickets get passed from agent to agent and the process of changing ticket states every...

Lansweeper cisco LWAPP's

I am able to successfully scan in my Cisco WLC's but I am not able to gather information on the LWAPP itself. Is there a way for LS to scan the AP Model/Hostname via the controller? I have seen the question asked here but no clear answer.I am scannin...

ScottG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Who does the ping?

Hello everyone, I have the following initial situation:SRV01 -> Lansweeper instance (web, scan etc)SRV02 -> scan server (in other Subnet, Clients in this Subnet ar not reachable for SRV01)CLI01 -> Client, reached by SRV02If I now send a ping to the a...

SyncMasta by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos