General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Agent profile

We have a situation where one of our Agents with Administrator+Agent permissions changed to Standard user. When we login with your credentials start with "Website Access" not with Admin or Agent permissions.Thanks

hugomaya by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export Ticket List

In the Help Desk, I can add a new tab and create filters and columns to display the list of tickets I am interested in. Is there anyway to then export that list to an Excel sheet?

chogan201 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ticket Dispatching - Assigns to wrong agent

We have 3 simple ticket dispatching rules to assign tickets to one of three agents based on a "like" condition in the description. However, tickets are always assigned to the third agent regardless of the like condition being met for another agent.Ex...

jjmcb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creative Cloud License Tracking

We currently hold two separate licenses; one for Acrobat Pro and one for the full Creative Cloud Suite. I'm wondering how to track each of these using LANSweeper's Software License Tracking. Originally I was going to track Acrobat Pro & Creative Cl...

brodiemac2 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Report editing

I have the report that shows all the devices not on the current Windows 10 build, which works fine. However, when I run it some machines from previous years show up on it. How can I add to this report, criteria that only queries devices that have bee...

jkrato21 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software License Compliance

Hello community. I’m searching for a way to manage ALL of my software applications. And by ALL I mean not only the traditional/legacy locally installed applications, but also cloud apps and accounts that we have subscriptions to. The management of lo...