General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't see devices on Lansweeper

Hello,I am new to Lansweeper, and recently installed Lansweeper(web version) on a device on our school network(Wi-Fi).I was asked to put in the password for the device, and I put in the PIN that I am using to sign in.Now when I sign in to Lansweeper,...

tlifshitz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Out of memory" in errorlog.txt

Hi,I have the problem, that some clients are not able to scan nor .If I try to deploy software to those clients the following error appears:Error. Wrong Credentials: Global (domain\administrator)In the file "errorlog.txt" it shows:2021-04-30 16:uapc:...

duagon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation issues

Hi,Could someone help me please? I like the description of Lansweeper and successfully installed it onto a PC. However I would like to install it onto a Windows DC. I've tried the standalone install but get the usual -1 error and can't start the LANS...

Troy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of Life Asset Report

Hello - the Lansweeper article at https://www.lansweeper.com/eol/are-you-prepared-for-windows-10-end-of-life/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=are-you-prepared-for-windows-10-end-of-life states that Feature Update 1909 for Enterprise versio...

djbradley by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Translation settings not saved

Hi,v. 8.3.100.23Wwe got a issue with translations,We choose below settings but theese settings are not saved, it jumps back to English. So the buttons like "Pick up" and note types are still in English.Default Language:Swedish TranslationsLanguages:S...

Combobox translation

Hello,is it possible to translate the combobox (in the ticket content) items (values) ?I can tanslate the name/label of the combobox but not the itemsenglishlabel: coloritem1: reditem2: greengermanlabel: Farbeitem1: reditem2: greenI've added the valu...

Freelance for Lansweeper Deploy?

Hello,We're a small IT department so we outsource some of our work. Does anyone know a good resource for hiring freelance workers that are familiar with Lansweeper Deployment?I searched Upwork for Lansweeper, but wasn't really finding anyone that men...

jheiden by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos