General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Creative Cloud License Tracking

We currently hold two separate licenses; one for Acrobat Pro and one for the full Creative Cloud Suite. I'm wondering how to track each of these using LANSweeper's Software License Tracking. Originally I was going to track Acrobat Pro & Creative Cl...

brodiemac2 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Report editing

I have the report that shows all the devices not on the current Windows 10 build, which works fine. However, when I run it some machines from previous years show up on it. How can I add to this report, criteria that only queries devices that have bee...

jkrato21 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software License Compliance

Hello community. I’m searching for a way to manage ALL of my software applications. And by ALL I mean not only the traditional/legacy locally installed applications, but also cloud apps and accounts that we have subscriptions to. The management of lo...

Windows 10 20H2 issue

See attached image. But, I am wondering why LANSweeper is not showing Windows 10 20H2 as "20H2"? Every machine in my environment that is 20H2 is showing as "2009".Any Ideas?Thanks!Mike

Mikey_ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Asset Uptime "Asset on total"

I want to replace an uptime report that I get from SolarWinds with a report from Lansweeper. The info I need is on the uptime tab of Windows assets: "Asset on total" (which gives the time an asset was on during a week/month). This info exists histori...

ibharper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use case for MSSP

Hello,We are an MSSP who needs a product exactly like Lansweeper to do network scans ONCE and generate a report as part of a security audit. After we deliver our findings, remediation is handed over to an MSP and we will move on to scan another netwo...

john1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos