General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Help Desk Users Required To Have Email

We have several AD users that do not have email and do not need an email address. Unfortunately they are not able to even access the Lansweeper dashboard without entering an email. I've tried using the same email address of another employee that's at...

Vrogers by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lansweeper Help Desk

How easy is it to setup help desk? Would this require us to use professional services for us to setup?Thank you

madual by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Agent profile

We have a situation where one of our Agents with Administrator+Agent permissions changed to Standard user. When we login with your credentials start with "Website Access" not with Admin or Agent permissions.Thanks

hugomaya by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export Ticket List

In the Help Desk, I can add a new tab and create filters and columns to display the list of tickets I am interested in. Is there anyway to then export that list to an Excel sheet?

chogan201 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos