General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ticket not assignet to agent no email notification

Hi there,where there is a ticket created and not assigned to an agent, or assigned to an agent by the user System. This agent then assigns ticket to the other agent, no E-mail notification is received at any point.Can you give me advice what is wrong...

batruska by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Copy Ticket Type

We want to create a nested ticket for each of our departments so we can have a different default agent for each department. It would be very nice to create it once and then make a copy and just change the name and default agent. is this possible?

jhlava by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

LSAgent not sending data

I recently installed LSAgent on an endpoint, and there's no data being transmitted to the cloud or the server.This is from the logs. Any thoughts?2021-01-28 12:32:58,031 [7] DEBUG Created RelayCommunicationSender to URL https://lsagentrelay.lanswee...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Easy Scheduled Reports Possible?

I would like to use Lansweeper to run a report at 8pm to check to see which machines in our Active directory domain are still online. It doesn't seem like a hard thing to ask, to have a report created at a certain time showing the online status of ou...

Ryan_V by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hide comments and docs

Hi.I wonder if there is a setting that hides the "comments" and "docs" buttons on the assetpage.We´re thinking of putting sensitive data there i.e local users and passwords.I´ve searched but the default setting seems to be that one can see everything...

Svante by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RPC problems

Please help. I've tried many ways already, looking for the difference between configurations. In the end, I didn't come to anything. The problem is that there are over 500 devices on the network and only 90 of them are scanned. The settings on all de...

Lolwtole by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RemoteDeployment_x64.exe showing on deployment [BUG?]

As the Title explains, the cmd window from RemoteDeployment_x64.exe is showing on the Windows Asset when I use the current logged on user credentials. The installation is silent otherwise and successful.This is very bad UX and some user panic and clo...

Tomas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Checkpoint solution

We are looking for customers who have Checkpoint solutions deployed in their networks. If you are open for a short demo, please let me know. Thanks, /F