General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

auto select agent, after you select ticket type

hi,even though its set under the configuration, ticket content, ticket types, the default agent never kicks in.as in, if i change the ticket type to windows, then it should default to the agent who deals with windowsSimilarly, if i wanted to change ...

Resolved! some LsAgents not working

Hello everybody,I am having some troubles with the LsAgent polling from some Windows computers.I have over 250 computers with the LsAgent installed and all from the same deployment script but 20% of them don't show up on the LsAgent Assets page.When ...

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSAgent installation failure

Good morning,I have submitted this issue to Support, and have not heard back at this point. But, also wanted to see if others are experiencing it. I am in the process of setting up Lansweeper for my company. I have several remote users, so I am al...

Event Filter Widget Cases

Hello guys,I'm running an event filter widget which is supposed to show event id 19 for successful windows update, but it also happens to show some events by other manufacturers (looking at you, intel). and also there's a lot of movement of windows d...

taext by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No antivirus installed

For ages, Windows Server 2016 and 2019 systems have displayed "Antivirus: No antivirus installed" in the summary, although Windows Defender is installed and working. When does Lansweeper plan to fix this flaw?

MB1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Email - Email notifications not working

When tickets are created there are no email notifications going out to the Techs. Under Outgoing Email Templates (Configuration/Email Settings) I have checkmarked the Ticket Creation Sent to Users. But no one is receiving any email notifications. Are...

BruceTran by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos