General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

.ppkg Deployment

I'm currently attempting to upgrade a large number of Windows 10 Pro PCs to Windows 10 Enterprise using a .ppkg file. From what I understand the normal route to accomplish this is with a Powershell script. However, I have a pretty locked down environ...

MS Access runtime - deployment

Need to push MSAccess 2016 runtime.Followed https://silentinstallhq.com/microsoft-access-2016-runtime-silent-install-how-to-guide/But I keep on getting Result: Deployment ended: This operation is not enabled on this platform.I have tried installer an...

Ticket Notification to All Agents when Assigned

I can't seem to find an outgoing email template to allow notifications to be sent to all agents when a ticket has been assigned. We get a number of tickets that come in over the weekend and have no idea if a ticket is assigned unless we log into the...

Autorun

I am trying to write a LS Report that's supposed to check if software is set on autorun or not.Ran into a wall here and am not sure if this works or not.Can someone just check and see if this is doing what it's supposed to do?ThxSelect Top 1000000 tb...

Josip by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting Lansweeper LocalDB in DBeaver

Good morning,is there a possibility to connect the Lansweeper LocalDB into DBeaver on another server?We want to access the data from the database for operations/reports that are going over different databases.As DBeaver has no "standard" connector fo...

marco_76 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uptime only shows Standby

Uptime shows:poweronpoweroffgoing in standbyUptime does not show:waking from sleepSo almost the whole uptime calender shows as standby.After some reasearch i found that my pc shoul have the following events:system events: Microsoft-Windows-Power-Trou...

Gst4r by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper scanning

Is there a way to see which credential was used to successfully scan an asset?Per a previous forum post (https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst12494_Report-based-on-scan-Credential.aspx#) in 2016 this was being looked at, has it been implemented...

NDR88 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos