General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Update Switch Information

All,in lansweeper asset i found the switch information current installed in my company.I noticed that the information about the devices connected on the port are not update in real time.For example, if i move a client from port 10 to port 11 on lansw...

ManuelNas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recommended AD user settings for scanning

Right now I have my Windows Global credentials using a full on Domain Admin account. It works great. BUT I fear that Domain Admin's credentials are getting cached all over the network!Does anyone have recommended AD account settings to use to still...

jordanl17 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

REST or GraphQL

While working on more integrations, we are wondering what your company standard is for integrating other solutions. Do you prefer REST Api or GraphQL or something else ? Are you open for a video chat about what your most wanted integration is, just l...

TCP 445 to external IP during LS scan?

Greetings - I am wondering if anyone else is seeing access attempts via TCP 445 to an external IP when scanning internal and DMZ subnets? We do not have any LSAgent scanning, nor scanning of anything external. But my infosec team is seeing outbound...

jvogler by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

different outgoing email-address for different teams

how can i define different outgoing email-adresses to different teams or ticket types?i can handy incoming mail on different addresses with rule - so i can set the to an special ticket type, if it is the special "email to".but when the user answers i...

Maik by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues Updating

Hi all,Just wondering if anyone has issues when updating.I went to update a couple of days ago and it went through the update and at the end it said it failed to install the Lansweeper Server Service. I than ran the update again choosing just to inst...

changing servername

helloWe have renamed the server on which lansweeper is running.Now we have the feeling that lansweeper has problems with some machines when first contacting them and when trying to use LSAgent.in the DNS the name change went through correctlyHas the ...