General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report Exporting Released

We recently released a small update that contained a feature many of you have been waiting for. The report export function! You can now go to any of your reports and click the export button in the top-right corner to export your reports.

1X_42f86535405a73ecdc1c4d817ca2c78efca1ab03.png
Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Standardized Software Pilot Release

We recently released the initial version of standardized software. This is still an early version and as it uses a machine-learning algorithm, the accuracy should improve over time. If you do want to see the raw software information, you can always t...

1X_fa0d3517d60eb427f004e48a0d12e4d8cbe2cc12.png
Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Office 365 - invalid credentials

So I am trying to get Office 365 setup in our trial to ensure this all works for what we need (auditor's requirements, etc). I really need to track BYOD for email access, etc.I have created various service accounts in the past..disabled MFA (for appl...

rbryant1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warranty Expiration for a specific date

This is probably super simple but I could not find any in my forum search.I am trying to get a report on my laptops that have a warranty expiration that ends by the end of next year so I know what to refresh during the next year.With this report I ge...

jonarm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SCCM Error - Different than previous post

"The operation failed: The relationship could not be changed because one or more of the foreign-key properties is non-nullable. When a change is made to a relationship, the related foreign-key property is set to a null value. If the foreign-key does ...

Noobmode by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper 5.3: Export to problems

Hi, Has anyone else noticed that the Export to CSV option now produces a semicolon delimited file, rather than a colon delimited file? Also Export to Excel produces weird cell formatting as well as skipping some data.Thanks,Mark

mcoleman by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos