General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

o365/ intune scanning errors

from lansweeper test tool:my test for scanning intune: 2020-09-02 17:39:26,287 [1] INFO LOGINTUNESCANNING ERROR Error checking Intune credential (Id 0: 'Intune') The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest....

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

print asset label

Is there a way to print a label with username, assetname and a company logo? we used to do this with an external app; connecting directly to a view (a report) in the database.After a reinstall we've opted to use the embeded database; but it doesn't ...

B_L_ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Handy files or registry items to scan

Hello everyone:I was wondering if we would have a thread of useful registry keys, and files to scan.Example:%programfiles(x86)%\Common Files\McAfee\Engine\avvscan.dat - McAfee virus definition file (old date = old definitions)SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Wind...

jacob_bks by Champion Sweeper
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Cloud relay key change

We just rebuilt our server and have a new cloud relay auth keyIs there any way we can use the same one? If not is there a way to go about updating it? Where would be do that?Thanks!

nriddick by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitoring & alerting

Hey, folks. I'm a new forum member, but I've been a longtime Lansweeper user. (Since 2011, when I convinced my previous company to purchase it, and now here with my new organization.) I've always loved Lansweeper for its inventory ability, and its ab...

Upgrade Lansweeper version 8.0.130.35 Issues

Hi folks,I was using the lansweeper version 7.2.108.6 with SQL Compact. So I upgraded it to the latest version 8.0.130.35.I follow lansweeper guide and converted the sql compact into SQL LocalDB first. During the migration process, I got the followin...

Extreme Switches - Port Status with SNMP

We have several Extreme (X440G2-48p-10G4 version 22.6.1.4 22.6.1.4-patch1-1) switches. A few single switches and a few sets of stacked. I have setup SNMPv2 on all the switches identically. SNMP for the most part works well on all switches. The single...

dkjelland by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No "New Device in last hour" E-mail

We have a dual boot Laptop that is installed with a 'Windows 10 pro' and a 'Ubuntu Linux 20' partition.We connect this Laptop with a wire to our network.When we boot with 'Windows 10 pro', Lansweeper add a new Assert row, but we don't get an E-mail w...