General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Duplicate assets (Servers)

We have some servers that are listed as assets multiple times. For example I would have a server listed and fully scanned, but then it's listed again.. the only difference is the ESXi server its running on is listed as well.Any way to prevent or int...

kjstech by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable ports

My network and security team have asked if there is a way for configure the agentless scanning to not use some of the standard ports. They have some blocked on the firewalls so they get a lot of errors or alerts in there security tools.

Lansweeper cloud product

Couple questions regarding the recently announced Lansweeper Cloud product...~I am very intrigued in looking into this for my organization. However, being part of a government entity, The Powers That Be tend to be a little cranky about our data being...

tlonde by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Toshiba Printers Listed Twice

We have a mixture of printers and the Toshiba estudio printers are the only ones doing this. The printer is listed with the printer model then listed again with the same assetname but only Apache is listed under the device model. I'm aware that Apa...

Duplicate assets: Hyper-V & Windows

We have three assets that are duplicated on each scan. Our scanning targets are 'AD: Server OU' and the IP-range of the servers 192.168.100.0/24IP Range 192.168.100.1 192.168.100.254 Scan New Windows Only We get as result this:Hyper-V guest WindowsVi...

PL-Infra by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ticket Dispatching - Alias Email

We're hoping to centralize the helpdesk mailbox with all our support teams to create tickets in Lansweeper.In our testing with ticket dispatching, we have a rule set up as follows:Tickets sent to alias "software@company.com" Move to "Software Team"Th...

cli_ab by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alerts repeating indefinitely

We have an alert for a report that checks for low disk space on the servers. Tonight, one of those activated, but instead of a single alert, we started to get about 2 a minute. We fixed the issue almost an hour ago, did a rescan on the asset, but the...

laurin1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos