General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

delete predefined reports

Is there somewhere on the site a page that contains all predefined reports?I'd like to delete all the unused ones; in order to have a clear overview of relevant reports.But for the future I'd like to be able to check what is installed by default and ...

B_L_ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help with Device and AD report

Hi I couldn't find anything online and I am looking for some help. I am trying to create a custom report that displays all devices on my Lan which includes, model, serial, IP Address, and MAC Address however when I try to include the last user that l...

Lansweeper Cloud Platform

Hello,I've been considering converting into the hybrid solution of Lansweeper but I haven't been able to find a clear answer on my question. Is there or will there ever in the future be an added charge for subscribing to the use of the cloud platfor...

HyperV hosts (in Cluster) wont scan

Hi there,currently we have licenced Lansweeper for 500 assets, but i guess that doesn't matter.We have a Failover cluster with 7 nodes (all with W2016 datacenter) and I have problem that I cannot re-scan them.That means I don't have actual info about...

it9 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LDAP connection string

We need to pass all applications through a central application to perform two factor authentication.The application acts as an LDAP proxy server redirecting the requests to the domain controllers.to be able to do this we need to pass a ldap string to...

Andries by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Konica Minolta print counters

Hi allSome printer counters, tested in our environment on these models:KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C458KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C284eKONICA MINOLTA bizhub C452KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C454eKONICA MINOLTA bizhub C280KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C554ecopy counter black (...

Can you hide or edit sections on AD User Information page?

Using version 8.0.130.22 , which is currently the latest version.The default <server>/user.aspx?username=<username>&userdomain=<domain> page, on the General tab shows:Section: Active Directory User InformationSection: Website Image Section: Windows c...

shawn by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos