General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

unauthorized users

From: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/marking-users-as-authorized-administrators/“You can authorize a domain user for an entire domain and a local user for a specific computer. Authorizing a domain user for a specific computer is not current...

cconnelly by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unauthorized Administrators not always working

HiI have this issue where some users in Unauthorized Administrators report show up even if they are correctly added to the allowed administrators list.only works if I use domain instead of pc name.what it makes it strange is that some accounts work n...

Lari by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Scan Server Scanning wrong IP range

HelloLooking through the "Assets linked to Scanserver" page, i can see plenty of machines which have been scanned but these machines are not in the IP ranges i have entered.I have un-ticked Active Directory Computer Path, Active Directory Domain, Act...

wayneRex by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PCs taking 2+ hours to finish?

We were grandfathered in under our old Enterprise unlimited license up until renewal in June. We have now been told we have to get the full version and can't keep our old unlimited license. We were given a 30 day trial license so that we could proce...

tj_lewis4 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanserver grabbing assets

My current environment consists of 1 main Lansweeper Server (Heretofore referred to as LSmem) and 24 remote scan servers. Until recently this has been working fine. Each remote site that is big enough to have onsite servers have their own scan server...

nbjeter3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate assets (Servers)

We have some servers that are listed as assets multiple times. For example I would have a server listed and fully scanned, but then it's listed again.. the only difference is the ESXi server its running on is listed as well.Any way to prevent or int...

kjstech by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable ports

My network and security team have asked if there is a way for configure the agentless scanning to not use some of the standard ports. They have some blocked on the firewalls so they get a lot of errors or alerts in there security tools.