General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper attempts egregious number of logins

Hello all,I'm having an issue with a program called splunk along with lansweeper. We are currently getting upwards of 100,000+ event triggers caused by our lansweeper account evidently trying to login to a few servers. An example of one of the splunk...

Update some, not all Scan servers

Hello I have access to the Main Lansweeper server and only 2 of the 4 scan servers.If i update the Main Lansweeper server and 2 of the scan servers i have access to, will the out of date scan servers still work?Thank you Wayne

wayneRex by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning for specific application and services event log?

Just wondering is there a way i can add a specific event log to be scanned on lansweeper so i can either create a report or it show up on the Recent eventlog entries on devices? I am looking to gather into from a few different event logs (the locatio...

df1823 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

How do scan ranges work?

So we have a database server, a collect and a few scan servers setup in our infrastructure. My questions is when I put an IP range in and set a time for it to run in the Scanning -> Scanning Targets -> ($_Target) does that use the local scan server ...

ahultgren by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error in Server Log

Hi Team,We are facing 'The LDAP server returned an unknown error' in server logs every 20 - 30 sec for user OU.Can you please help to resolve the issue.Regards,Mangesh Dahitule

MDahitule by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Auditing

I have the Remote Controler SCCM tool app in lansweeper and it launches fine but I had to remove it because I can't find any type of audit trail in Lansweeper for when one of my techs launch it, am I missing something is there a report somewhere that...

mzipperer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost Configuration tab (Admin rights)

Hi, we have lansweeper (last version 8.0.130.19, Win Server 2016 standard, IIS express,SQL 2014 Local DB) with active directory authentication. At first we had 2-3 specific accounts with which we administer Lansweeper. We tried to put an AD group for...

kspap by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to scan home workers

Hi All,Like the rest of the world, our workforce is working remotely, but when I look at assets I see nothing has updated since the beginning of March. For example, my laptop is connected via a VPN to the office right now and it is not being scanned ...