General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper Connection Test Emails

We just upgraded to version v. 8.0.130.12Now when the lansweeperservice runs we get an email every minute.In C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\errorlog.txt we are getting the following.2020-04-13 09:36:48,178 [29] ERROR Unhandled exceptionSys...

Can I change which Unique ID is used by Asset types?

I'm just diving in to organizing our Assets into groups, and I keep running into walls with duplicates or an Asset that ends up in the wrong group because its IP has changed. Domain Computers are using the hostname, which is fine. I found a breakout ...

mrdisco by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Office2016 deployment

We have created an MSP-file to uninstall older Office versions and to install Office 2016 in silent mode.When we give the following command in a CMD-window on a pc it works correctly\\<our server>\DefaultPackageShare$\Installers\Office2016\setup.exe ...

WilfriedB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with Wake on lan

Hi,sorry for my english i'm french.When I use the Wake on lan in "asset option" of a computer nothing happens.But if I go to a cmd and launch:C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Actions\wol.exe "MAC address" this starts.the problem came after the migr...

Christophe by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dell warranty lookup error

Hi All,I have a N-1 install of LS, I only saw the update today. I am having issues with the Dell warranty lookup. I have confirmed the host has access to the internet and I have added my details to the proxy config in LS. Still I am seeing warranty s...

Russell by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Workstation: Antivirus Expired Report

I'm using the built in Workstation: Antivirus Expired Report but getting some invalid returned data. I've removed other AV solutions from the system under Software/Anti-Virus Software and left our AV solutions in there. PCs are being scanned and re...

CVannest by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos