General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All deployments fail

Hello,I want do deploy several packages to our client computers but they all seem to fail with error 1603. The credentials used and tested have domain admin right and local admin rights.If i test the command locally, it executes and installs. If i te...

Missing Asset

I am looking for an easy way to determine if an asset has gone missing from inventory. My first thought would be to scan for last seen time. If it was there yesterday but not found today. Is that the best approach? Anyone else done this / have an...

Changing the IP Address of the Server

We are looking to change the IP address of the server and would like to know if anyone else has experienced issues with making this change? I have seen the other post on here that says it's okay to change the IP address of the server but would like ...

Zephyr928 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Importing ticket comments, public vs private

I've been put in charge of establishing the exact procedure by which my organization will move from Spiceworks to Lansweeper (using ethanthekiwi's handy and life-saving guide), but one thing I noticed is that the import template doesn't seem to have ...

dhoward by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prompt for a user to add to remote desktop using deploy

I found a way with a batch file to prompt for a "user" to pass to the command line and adds it to remote desktop users.But can't figure out how to get it to work in Deploy. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance..Here are the contents ...

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos