General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Workstation: Antivirus Expired Report

I'm using the built in Workstation: Antivirus Expired Report but getting some invalid returned data. I've removed other AV solutions from the system under Software/Anti-Virus Software and left our AV solutions in there. PCs are being scanned and re...

CVannest by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Toner Levels Missing

I have 5 printers on my network. LANSweeper has discovered all of them and categorized them as printers. However, it is only showing very limited information and not show any of the toner levels. While troubleshooting, I scanned one of the printer...

brodiemac2 by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

odd scanning result

Hiwe are finding a really strange behavior when scanning workgroup machines, when they are first ever scanned the scanning results comes out and the asset is filled correctly but if we re-scan the same asset (after 1 min or after 1 day or a week is t...

pbandera2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote IT Asset MGMT during the Covid-19 Crisis

Hi Everyone,In light of recent events with the COVID-19 virus, we want to do our part in relieving some of the pressure. This sudden shift puts an immense of pressure on IT departments that have to quickly adjust to a complete remote workforce.Our de...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Windows assets showing as not running Antivirus

There is a report called "All workstations without antivirus software". It shows 17 assets and the funny thing is that all of them have antivirus installed. But all them, on their asset page, show an ERROR tab with some ACCESS_DENIED errors. I have a...

Lansweeper server down on 8.x

We have a multiscanning environment with 6 servers in total. Last week we upgraded all of them to v8.x. Since then, occassionaly, some of them are listed as Unavailable in the Scanning status list. After some seconds, they turn back to normal. Durin...

Edit "Last Seen"

Hey,we're using NFC-Chips and QR-Codes on all devices. Some of the items are standalone/offline-devices (ex. Dockingstation, simple Videobeamer ...) but also added with all informations as inventory in lansweeper.Isn't it possible to manual edit the ...