General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Uptime not scanned

Uptime on computers are not updated when scanned.Lansweeper version: v. 7.2.107.4Uptime scanning have been enabled in "Scanned Item Interval"This behavior have been seen over the last 5-6 months.ThanksKent

KentK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan for file in Application directory

I have a product that requires a new configuration file to be pushed out to it. Unfortunately, members of the help desk haven't kept up the computer name list and we need to scan to build a fresh list. I need to be able to see if a file exist in some...

cody_bbh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

selection of database for migration

H!I am about to plan a lanseeper database server migration from one server to another, and I am considering what of the supported databases would be the one that has been working better for you experienced guys. I am planning the database to reside i...

aldo22 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Webserver Error

All of the assets that I have in Lansweeper are assigned to a user. I use the relationship of "Used By" and then the AD username. I turned on the option to remove user from Lansweeper database if deleted in AD. I didn't realize it would cause an issu...

mfuhrman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unauthenticated User Logins?

We can see a bunch of "..\Unauthenticated" logins when viewing the 'Logins into the Lansweeper web console' report.We don't have the Built-In Admin option enabled, only domain logins. How can someone login anonymously?

dbetlow by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bulk change Scanning Target Options?

We have a large number of scanning ranges for different items but would like to turn off "Save Pinged IP" on a large number of them. Is there a way to do this without having to go into each and every scanning target and change that option?

tcooper by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manually added assets

Hi,we just started to gather some experiences with lansweeper. e.g. we buy 50 Monitors and add them directly, manually to the assets. So that we can directly insert the order number, serial number, date of delivery, etc. The monitores will first be s...