General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Cannot edit a ticket anymore

I upgraded to the latest version, and now I cant edit tickets. Even if I go into edit mode and dont change anything I cant save it. Get the message that "There is no row at position zero"

markharry by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Assets disappearing

Hello,We have noticed that sometimes assets disappear in lansweeper. Mostly VMware persistent VM's, when we do a manual rescan of disappeared asset it adds the asset again in lansweeper. But this is an annoying issue for us since we use a lot of cust...

Change History or Restore of Custom Reports?

I opened a custom report with multiple case statements, used it as a template for a new report via SAVE AS.. when looking for the initial report, its gone now.Any way to view Change history to recover before SAVE AS?I was thinking this would create a...

GoHawks5 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old Windows 7 Assets

We are using LanSweeper to help us determine what computers still have Windows 7 on them. Once we reload the PC with 10 or completely swap it out. How long does the old asset stay in LANsweeper? I see that several non present Windows 7 assets are s...

Admins view all helpdesk tickets

I want my admins to be able to see all help desk tickets, not just tickets assigned to them. The same way you see all of the tickets in the built in admin login.I have given my admin group access to all rights that are available in the group settings...

thare by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

agents can't create new tabs

Good Afternoon,As of today 2 of our 19 agents suddenly can't view there tickets & are unable to create new tabs.What could cause this? Nothing permission wise has been changed except the latest update applied 2 or 3 days ago.Regards

Features Questions

Hello,I'm looking for solution(s) to do asset management, and a bit of control over PCs. Mostly control over patching.Can I use Lansweeper to control what Windows Update is doing?Kinda like RMM Agents, that control the windows update cycle, reboot (o...

datev by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos