General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Inaccurate Custom Reports

When I run some reports, such as the latest version of FireFox, it reports some PCs having out of date versions of Firefox. For instance, when I run the custom report Firefox Firefox 68 Security Update Audit, https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_post...

jerry by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Reports backup

Hi Team,We wanted to know if we can take backup of custom report made in LS.Apart from DB backup is there any other way so that a backup can be taken for all reports created.Regards,Atul S

atul557 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How does this list work? How does it know if the windows is latest build or not?All my windows 10 are 1903 build 10.0.18362.145 (which is current build) and all are listed on being not current build.note: tomorrow, there will be a new build

ESXi scanning issues

Despite having full access credentials, some ESXi hosts when scanned only show basic information and do not show Guest virtual machines, datastores, VMware versions, etc. Other hosts with a similar setup show all available information. This seems t...

Saraee by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

SQL query to change status of assets

Hi there,Has anyone ever tried to change the status for many assets via SQL?We need to change the status for 800 devices.Based on the serial number listsCurrently there are several states (A/B/C...) I need my 800 serial numbers to be in the "D" state...

Kreg by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Initial Filling of User-Relation by using last logged on user

Hi everyone,I've seen a lot of approaches using last logged on user in reports used for determination of the "owner" of an asset.What we're looking for is a possibility to autofill the user-relation of a PC / Notebook to a user based on the last logg...

Filo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

lspush smtp direct send

It would be nice if you could tell lspush to just send directly using its own SMTP direct to a smtp server instead of trying to use the email client locally.sometimes you may not have one available.

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tailored Ticket Types on Helpdesk Portal

Greetings,I'm sure it's probably been asked / requested, but is there a way to tailor the types of tickets groups of users can submit from the portal? Seems strange that the default experience is that anyone would be able to open a new employee ticke...