General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Office 365 ProPlus not detected in a few PCs

I'm not see Office 365 ProPlus populating in the software section in some of my PCs. Trying to find the root cause of some version difference in our organization...but they are not all showing up. I'm certain about this.Thoughts/solutions?- I expect...

William382 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Java Licensing

for those who are not aware, the licensing for Java is changing. It will still be ok for Personal use but not commercial or Enterprise. https://www.java.com/en/download/release_notice.jspSo LS can look for versions and create a report yes? will it un...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Export Asset Data

Hi, I was wondering after performing all the scans, if it was possible to export all the asset data to a file (maybe excel or pdf)?

GD123 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to scan assets on a different network

I am trying the trial version staring today. I setup all my scanning on my domain with no issues. I have some switches on my wireless side that I would like to inventory. I did setup the LSagent for one server with no problem but I would like to scan...

pseaton by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export Computer Component to its Own Asset

We have an inventory of spare hard drives in case we have a failure. We also keep track of hard drives we pull out of computers for secure destruction. We keep an inventory of both in LANSweeper. Is it possible to:If a hard drive is replaced in a ...

brodiemac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos