General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Imageright Installation

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><Package> <Name>IR 6.7 Install</Name> <Description></Description> <ShutdownOption>0</ShutdownOption> <ShutdownTime>0</ShutdownTime> <MaxDuration>1800</MaxDuration> <Rescan>True</Rescan> <RunMode>2</RunMode...

Lannes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the conditional step for OS arch broken?

I've made a very basic package to WOL.1. Check for 32, if successful, install 32.2. Check for 64, if successful, install 32.3. Install 32, stop if fail/successful4. Install 64, stop if fail/successful"Result: Deployment ended: No returncode. Pack...

uVNC alternate?

Hi, does anyone know a way to modify the remote desktop connection speeds or if not, does anyone know a way to use another vnc software like tightVNC instead of the uVNC?

adaci by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Static Text block for tickets...

IMHO we are in desperate need of a way to add static text sections in the ticket creation process.The little question mark (while efficient) is not adequate to give instructions and is generally missed during the process. Allowing us to design a form...

Wmorrill by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Insert custom report into database

Hello,I'm trying to insert my custom report directly into the database. But when I try to run the report I got the following error: "Cannot find query"I've run the following code: insert into dbo.tsysreports (dbo.tsystreports.Reportquery, dbo.tsysrep...

hestia by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Local Workstation and or User Profile Size

Does Anyone have a custom action and or report they have created to provide the size of users local profile sizes? Looking to provide this information for our fleet of users to get ahead of login and log off issues due to size of local profiles. Any ...

jfernandez by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Suggestions for SonicWall Setup

I have SNMP setup on my SonicWalls and confirmed I can read the info using the Devicetester utility. However, LANSweeper is not picking up much information. It either reads them as a webserver or Linux device. Anyone have any tips or suggestions t...

brodiemac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spare Hard Drives

I have a stock of unused hard drives we keep on hand in case of failure that I would like to keep track of in LANSweeper. Is anyone else doing this and how are you doing it? I'm looking for some tips on the best way to go about this. I already hav...

brodiemac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos