General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to uninstall Adobe Reader in all its versions

Hello community, I need to uninstall Adobe Reader in all its versions, I find multiple versions on the computers and I just have to leave the last one and updated but I can't find how to delete the previous versions, some guidance about it, thanks

canitoHD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mail notification Windows Defender Event id 1116

how i can monitor Event ID at application and service event logs? I try to catch Windows Defender malware event 1116 (Warning) in %SystemRoot%\System32\Winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Windows Defender%4Operational.evtxat the moment Lansweeper 7.1.100.1...

MB1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Personalize interface user ticket

Hello I am newly in testing with Lansweeper. I would like to know if we can completely modify the interface that the user will use when creating a ticket? example, delete in the user interface the option '' Assets Concerning '' Remove the Subject fie...

bidon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Notification ticket in pending after 1 week

Hi everyone, experts.I have a question for youI'm new to using Lansweeper's ticketing system.I was wondering if there is the possibility to notify after a week from the creation of a new ticket to the team / agent that there is an ticket open or in p...

Second email account for HelpDesk

Good day!Yesterday I added a second email address to our Lansweeper helpdesk. emails sent to the address are loaded into Lansweeper. However, no outbound emails are being send. After a bit, the system adds a ticket note. I have attached a screens...

JTempleton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shared Ticket views between agents

Hi,Is it possible for all agents to have the same ticket views? It would be handy so every agent doesn't have to make there own view and one agent could create the view and then share it.

Jamesa-IQ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos