→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remote Desktop User

Hi,since my search in the forum did not bring any result, I try it myself with a question When I click on Remote Desktop Button for an asset, I always have to (1) change my name (3).For me it would make sense, if I already have a user, in my case th...

EDV_OHZ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Legacy License Keys not Removed

I've just noticed that clients that previously had licensed software installed (software was removed long ago and clients have since been rescanned), still show a license key for that software. It misled me to believing that the software was still i...

Rob_B by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatic Update of "IP Location" For Assets

Hi all,We have recently started to use Lansweeper, and have found it very useful. I have created several IP Range Locations for our devices to sort themselves into. It worked, but something I believe is lacking now is an auto update feature. I assume...

amrollz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsAgent Windows Firewall

Hello guys,I'm trying to solve the "firewalled" issue in some of our Windows computers, so I installed LsAgent with relay server on one of them, but the connection issue remains. Is there anything else I need to do? Create a rule in the Windows Defen...

roberto_m by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ticket deferral to later date

We have an occasional purchase request which might be deferred to a later date because of budget cycles. I have created a "Deferred" state, however, as the ticket remains open for months, it is easy to stop noticing it. Is there a way to place a tick...

rallen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O365 scanning issue

Hi Everybody,i got an issue when i want to scan our tenant O365. Following step by step process to add scan credentials with prerequisite from https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/how-to-scan-office-365-accounts/I can fetch some data, so i guess ...

scan Mac Apple systems

HiAfter more than twenty mac using lsagent with good detection, I have the firts case with a device detected as "linux".Only the manufacturer information is retrieve, the hardware informations are empty.It's the more recent macbook pro.Thanks for you...

Mnesti by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos