General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

404 Error Editing Report

So my screen just sits there and spins when I click "Edit Report" in Lansweeper. Unfortunately I don't see any way to debug it. Has anyone else come across it? I did an inspect in Firefox and used the network tab to see what wasn't loading properly. ...

Error: ScanServer Down

Good Afternoon,I am hoping somebody has experienced this issue before or a similiar one so I can get some ideas on how to resolve the on-going issue i am experiencing.A couple months ago we had to retire an SQL server & we moved the database for lans...

Office 365 scanning/login

Trying to setup office365 scanning and it gives me the unable to login using credentials error. I am using my global admin credentials to test this so I have all rights in office 365. What else can I check?

steveg by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Generating tickets with emails

We just purchased Lansweeper and where I worked at before we used the helpdesk portion. Users would email an address (support@domain.com) and the email would come through to the desk. From what I read this is set up in the incoming email part of the ...

ckurth by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Local user profile variable scanning

I need to scan for a file in the AppData folder for local user profiles on workstations. Is there a variable I can use to scan all profiles under Users such as C:\Users\%username%\AppData...?(I tried %username% and it did not work)Thanks in advance f...

jjmcb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos