General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple IP-location

HelloI've chasing assets with multiple IP-location. Generally, there are several IP ranges that overlap themselve, so it's easy to fix. (change IP locations to not have overlap any more)However I've got some cases for which I can't find any explanati...

clepron by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Retrieve TicketID after Ticket Creation

I've been tasked with automating the ticket creation process after someone needs a password reset. I am able to open a URL with the correct parameters for creating a ticket but I am unable to retrieve the TicketID from the ticket I just made in my vb...

xchristos by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Imported assets are being deleted

Hello,we have imported about 300 offline windows PCs yesterday. we indicated the domain name, Asset Name, Asset type and serial number in the CSV. we found out today that all these imported assets were deleted from the database. we believe this is du...

sumone24 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Mass edit using deployment

I don't know that this is possible so please humor me, I want to create a report that would find all assets in a particular OU in active directory, if the assets are spotted there the asset state would then need to be changed to a new state example: ...

kbek by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot Install Lansweeper Shell Execute

I had to do a repair on my Windows 10 machine and now cannot install the Lansweeper Shell Execute. I thought maybe the executable was bad and checked the Google Chrome Store Extensions but they don't have anything for Lansweeper. Any ideas?It acts li...

19257 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Qr code stamp

Is it possible to personalize Asset QR code print in order to add a logo or other information?

Andrea by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

6.0.151.34 Change log?

Hi,Is there a change log for version 6.0.151.34? Lansweeper prompted me there was an update today but the website doesn't appear to have the notes for this version?ThanksGraham

gritchie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos