General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using LANSweeper for tracking Preventative Maintenance

I am wondering if anyone has modified their LANSweeper to track PM dates for devices? My thought is to use one of the many Custom fields under Assets for a Date and then making custom reporting but I was wondering if anyone else has done something si...

MikeRigsby by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recuring scaning - when it starts first time

I monitor several sites connected via slow wan lines and I try to avoid network congestion when lansweeper scan workstations. I schedule recurring scanning every 25 hours. When will it start first time? I wish it starts at different time for each IP ...

dussan by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updating Switch Port Data

We are currently scanning all of our switches, and we get great data back. However, even though we're set to scan switches every 4 hours, if a device has moved around on the switch it will show up in multiple locations as being offline. Is there a ...

Resolved! Adding Fonts

I am trying to add a font using a deployment. Has anyone had any luck getting that to work?

dconway by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scanning servers traffic encrypted?

Hello,In the configuration where we have several scanning servers, is the traffic between scanning servers and the main (database) server encrypted?In the topic Traffic encrypted? - Is all Lansweeper network traffic encrypted? you only talk about the...

Sylvie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to disable user groups scanning?

I just noticed the report that shows all groups a user is a member of. In our case, thats 76755 users and the report says 1M groups. I guess that is a limit that has been reached, because I think we have more than so.This is a lot of unused, unwanted...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos