General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't Edit User

When I try to edit a user in Lansweeper, there is no textboxes showing up for me to change user information. It does show the save user icon in place of the edit user icon on the left hand side however. Any help is greatly appreciated.

jboone by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

outlook settings

given the recent 0Day affecting lots of mail readers including outlook. Is there a way to read the settings the user has for Outlook during a scan?I want the users to have a couple of settings reported on but I am not sure where outlook stores that ...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Formatter

I found this page online and it has made my report editing much easier. It formats the SQL query code into a readable format. But you have to be online to use it. It makes posting code in the fourms here more readable too.That being said, are ther...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsPush with multiple scanning servers

Hello,I am planning the deployement of Lansweeper with one main server and around 30 remote scanning servers.In some specific scenarios, I will have to use lspush on devices located on remote locations hosting one of the remote scanning servers.It is...

Sylvie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Express Code"-Field

Hi,If we scan our server with the lspush it reads the Dell "Express Code"-Tag and displays it in the Lansweeper GUI.But if we want to enter this Tag manually it is nowhere to be found on the asset edit-page, is that correct?Wouldn't it be possible to...

apmc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get this one computer to send result

Computer running lspush: Windows 10 v1709lspush version: 6.0.100.27To rule out permissions, I am testing from an elevated command prompt.When I run lspush on its own, it creates an email with the result as an attachment. If I copy that file to the se...