General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VBS Output Problem

The code below gets a listing of restore points on a remote computer. I'm trying to get it to output the data in a single window. Now it's a window per line.I'm not good with VBS so any help is appreciated.Chris Set dtmConvertedDate = CreateObject("W...

MacPhail by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD user renamed still show old username

Hi,We changed the login name of one user and would like to give access to Lansweeper.If I search the username in the global search field I found it, no problem.If I search the same username in the "Add AD User" screen (in User Access and Roles) nothi...

YvainP by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL server license scanning - per core

I am having trouble setting up the software license tracking for SQL server. We use the 'per core' license model. The problem I'm having is this:Lansweeper wants to know how many cores per server. However, this varies depending on the server. This nu...

Ticket Templates

Is there a way that a template can be made that is filled out already and just need a resolution?My director wants us to put tickets in for repetitive tasks. Also want it to be visible only to agents if possible

rtforbess by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hide assets from the Assets Form

Basically I want to hide all the monitors from the list. I still want them scanned cause it's cool to see what computer has which monitor. I just don't need to look through pages and pages of monitors.

Frederick by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Feature Request - Connect via Logmein to computer

According to this:https://community.logmein.com/t5/Central/Ignition-command-line-parameters-to-get-to-computers/m-p/112661#M1783There is no direct way, with EXE's to launch a log me in session to an asset with command. However, if you collect the l...

jperry by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wake-on-Lan over Layer 3

Hi,We are looking to configure directed broadcast on our network so that Wake-on-Lan packets will traverse correctly across different subnets from Lansweeper to wake up remote site PCs. We suspect Lansweeper is sending out a WoL unicast packet when i...

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos