General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Could Not find this asset in the database error

Hello! I am having an odd issue with one of our subnets.I am able to search for the device on our subnet, and it appears in the search tool as an asset. BUT, as soon as I click on said asset, I get the "Could not find this asset in the database. I...

Resolved! Add Excel Sheets to Knowledgebase Articles

I have been attempting to implement some of our saved Execl sheets into Articles.I have tried several methods and none have the desired result, so I'm curious if anyone else has done this.The closest method is plain copy-pasting while using Internet ...

Rudamento by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with scanning Pagefile

Some Assets have their pagefile scanned, some don't. We don't see a clear reason why there is a difference between these assets, since they've been installed the same way and have the same security settings. We have also checked for différences in ...

DCS007 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

If Then statement

Hi all,I would like to be able to change a value of an asset based on a different value.For example,host1 - linux - VMwareI have a custom radio button on each asset that says if the host if "virtual" or "physical." Is there a way to have "IF host man...

jenglish by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Share Error: Could not decrypt password.

Hello GuysI am new to LanSweeper and I am just simply trying to play a bit with it. I have tried to make it do a simple ping: http://prntscr.com/hylgrhDeployment: http://prntscr.com/hyli52But it doesn't seem to work. When I go to the asset, in this c...

Email Assistant Helpdesk Issue

I am currenty facing some problems with the "ticket assistant" we are using. People can send e-mails to the ticket assistant and they will be listed in the lansweeper helpdesk system. The assistant usually works fine but since a few days I am having ...

xPaul by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forward emails to Agents by State

I've currently been tasked with exploring the HelpDesk as a replacement for our current software.I've been messing with the email alert templates, and I've been trying to find a way to send an email based on a state to a specific agent.An example of ...

Rudamento by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos