General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Detect display connection

Hello all,when looking at an asset like a Windows PC I am able to retrieve the information how much displays are connected to the PC. Is there any way to get the information which interface is used to connect the monitor?I would need the information ...

hhuber66 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SNMPv3 Printer issue

Hello,we are trying to get SNMPv3 to work in lansweeper. when we scan a printer with v2 on it gives us all the info, the toner, the mac, everything. With SNMPv3 it sees the printer but doesnt pull any info, everything needs to be put in manually. we ...

Mikino86 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export to excel

When I display assets I see the columns Name, Type, Domain, Last user, OS, Model etc.When I export to excel I lose the last user column.Is there somewhere I can edit what is exported?

rtforbess by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper queue becomes stuck and cannot scan

Hi,I've noticed an issue with our Lansweeper server where the queue seems to become stuck and all assets stop being scanned. It seems to happen every couple weeks, and I can resolve it by restarting the lansweeper service.Has anyone else come across ...

mbennett by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VLAN scanning

We use Mitel/Aastra SIP Handsets, they are SNMP enabled and have previously been displaying data. Since changing to VLANS we can now only view the data under IP Location view.If I view a Switch Asset, and look at a port I know a device is connected t...

AronJBAR by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

tblVMwareGuest assetid mismatch

The AssetIDs in tblVMwareguest do not match the AssetIDs in tblAssets (the Lansweeper Database Dictionary would lead me to believe it should be). Is this a problem specific to my installation? Is there a fix?Because of this I'm not able to build repo...

crk112 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dell X Series switch

why would LS be able to grab the express service code and tag# on an X series Dell switch but not then pull the warranty info? is that a bug or is that not part of the features? Curious since it does all my laptops, pcs and servers. Checked further a...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos