General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Password about to expire

I have a powershell cmdlet that will show me all the users who are enabled and don't have the password never expires option checked and when their passwords will expire.Get-ADUser -filter {Enabled -eq $True -and PasswordNeverExpires -eq $False} –Prop...

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not finding all Printers, only some.

I have setup IP range locations for our different printers in different locations and it has only located a couple printers from some locations. I have setup the credentials from the information located on the Lansweeper site. I ran the manual scan o...

Gotafe by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Active v non-active

I have upgraded my web server and scan servers to the latest lansweeper 6022 version but still have issues with the state showing on my desktops. even though the scan settings should set pc's to non-active after 30 days of not being seen they are not...

Flash Updater

Good Morning!With the recent ZeroDay bug in Flash, I am interested in a silent flash updater for both the NAPI and activex plugins.I did a search but was unable to locate a currently written installer. I have contacted Adobe about getting access to t...

Incoming mail error: Connection error. Exchange issue?

Incoming mail error: Connection error.We have exchange to connect and outgoing mail is set up with smtp and its ok. but we cant get incoming mail to work. What to test?Lansweeper version: v. 6022 error what its give is Incoming mail error: Connecti...

kaldoand by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Acer monitors serial numbers truncated

Saw this was an issue for other Acer monitors and it is something that can be hard coded to fix if provided the models. Need fixed for:V243HG276HLG237HLG226HQLThanks!

Ed by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with Disk Drive Inventory

Would like to do reporting for what type of Disk Drive is in each workstation but have not been able to get it to work. I added an asset Group and have it set to detect the model of the drives but it always comes up as nothing found. Tried to create ...

briancs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos