General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Agentless Windows Scanning Alltogether?

Is there a way in which you can disable agent-less windows scanning system wide?Would the option "Ignore Windows" in an IP Scanning target fit this purpose?And what to do with "Active Directory Domain" as a Target, this does not have that option.

jweyts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

hyperlinks

Hi guysI might be being a bit stupid here but i am trying to set up templates for our helpdesk and set hyper links to an area on our networki set it as file://server/share/Now if i put that straight into IE it comes up and i can download the document...

Zacs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Redmine -> Lansweeper

We've been using Redmine for 2 years as our ticket system and have decided to give Lansweeper Helpdesk a chance. Has anybody tried to migrate tickets from one system to the other? I'm doing research now about moving over the tickets, but Redmine by d...

ctw by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Password about to expire

I have a powershell cmdlet that will show me all the users who are enabled and don't have the password never expires option checked and when their passwords will expire.Get-ADUser -filter {Enabled -eq $True -and PasswordNeverExpires -eq $False} –Prop...

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not finding all Printers, only some.

I have setup IP range locations for our different printers in different locations and it has only located a couple printers from some locations. I have setup the credentials from the information located on the Lansweeper site. I ran the manual scan o...

Gotafe by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Active v non-active

I have upgraded my web server and scan servers to the latest lansweeper 6022 version but still have issues with the state showing on my desktops. even though the scan settings should set pc's to non-active after 30 days of not being seen they are not...

Flash Updater

Good Morning!With the recent ZeroDay bug in Flash, I am interested in a silent flash updater for both the NAPI and activex plugins.I did a search but was unable to locate a currently written installer. I have contacted Adobe about getting access to t...

Incoming mail error: Connection error. Exchange issue?

Incoming mail error: Connection error.We have exchange to connect and outgoing mail is set up with smtp and its ok. but we cant get incoming mail to work. What to test?Lansweeper version: v. 6022 error what its give is Incoming mail error: Connecti...

kaldoand by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos