General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Signed Firefox Addon?

Hello,After the most recent Firefox update (43.0), I can no longer do asset actions; the addon is disabled. When I try to download the latest addon using the LS popup link, Firefox immediately blocks it stating that it's unsigned.Is there a signed ad...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Showing only 142 assets at location

Lansweeper is showing only 142 assets at our main location. When I sort by IP address, the final class C address that Lansweeper shows is 192.168.56.147.A ping sweep by Angry IP shows live address up to, and including 192.168.56.253.I created and ran...

IFIT by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Best practices for scanning non-domain devices?

So I plan on using Lansweeper to keep track of Domain computers (easy with active domain scanning). But I also want it to keep track of our Wyse Zenith Zero Config terminals as well as printers, none of which are on the domain. This weekend was my ...

Joshua by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment Package

Hi,I've tried deployment package and it seems to work fine. Question comes that since I've deployed package within same building, I had almost no network saturation. However, I have number of remote office that I have to deploy to and concerned tha...

Lance by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable eventlog scan on specific computers

I am using Lansweep in Copenhagen Airports to scan 500+ servers and 2000+ clients on hundreds of subnets for software inventory. Some of the assets are for test only and therefore I am not interessted in alerts and errors in the eventlog.Is if possib...

Resolved! RPC Unavailable on Centos

How do i tell to Lansweeper, that this server isnt a Windows ? Its just apache webserver. There is no SMB. Asset Type: Webserver OS: CentOS Linux 7 (Core) Manufacturer: VMware, Inc. Model: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips PHP/5.4.16 ...

thejduk by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Import Windows Computer Exclusions

I have a long list of computers I need to exclude from scanning. Is there any way to do a bulk import of Windows computer exclusions, say from a text file or something?

sbrunk by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows 10 Asset Scanning

In my environment we have deployed 30 Windows 10 machines, and i created a dynamic asset group to show the Win 10 machines. however, this did not come with any results.I went to a specific asset that i knew lansweeper had scanned (as I had deployed s...

alixmccart by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos