General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Azure

Hi, I can see all the Azure servers on Lansweeper, but not the software for each server? Anyone else having this issue? 

Create a new asset using API

Is there any way I can create a new asset using the Lansweeper API? I read the API documentation, and it offers edit and delete assets, I didn't find any API for creating a new one.

yzeng by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to scan a non-domain W7 Asset

Hello,I have a Windows 7 machine on my network, but it is not part of my domain.LanSweeper can find it but cannot scan it, error "Scanning Access Denied".I have checked the user and password that LSweeper is trying to use when scanning this asset and...

TCS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WMI service problem

Hello. On several computers in our network WMI service stops during Lansweeper scanning without error entries in Windows Event log. On the rest of computers it works without problems. When I try to start it manually, an error message displays:"Window...

Resolved! Incorrect Function Lansweeper Deploymen

Running a deployment where i push some config changes.Upon success i want it to write to a file on a file share to be easily sorted to determine if a computer has received that package or not. I understand lansweeper can tell me if it has been succes...

mterry by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Traffic encrypted?

Is all traffic between scanned device and the Lansweeper scan server encrypted or just the authentication portion of the traffic? In other words, could someone on my network run a packet sniffer and collect all the information that Lansweeper scans ...

joes3 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not SSH Test Some Devices

I have a handful of devices that will always fail the ssh tests so I would like to not ssh test them. They are dispersed on the network throughout the enterprise. They do support SNMP so scanning them has value but they show as failed because ssh doe...