General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LanSweeper and Citrix Xenapp

Hi.We are in the process of testing Lansweeper as our future Asset management Tool.In 2 og 3 month, we will have 2 new Citrix farms (Xenapp 5.0 and 6.5)I cannot find documentation about, how Lansweeper will interact with these 2 Citrix farms.Is it po...

lehmann by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh AD info?

My AD information is not syncing properly. I have added a dozen or so computers to an OU that is synced with Lansweeper, and Lansweeper has not added them to the list.Anybody run into this issue?

Resolved! Userpictures

Hi there,I moved our Lansweeper successfully to a new server (as described in http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/17/move-lansweeper-to-different-server.html)Everything works fine, except for the userpictures. They are not shown!The jpg`s are named after th...

scsu by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Deployment from a web share

Hi,We have quite a few users who do not connect the the domain all of the time. I'm trying to find out if I can use a web based share instead of a UNC share to deploy the package.ThanksMark

playford by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing OU

Since about 2 weeks the OU Information from AD ist missing for all new Computers. i.e all Computers with a "firstseen" date found before this 2 weeks all have the OU visable (from asset page) but new Computers has an empty OU field.The Option "Refres...

peewee by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos