General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! where to go after editing an asset?

I'm just trying to get my lansweeper set up and I need to make edits to many assets for custom fields, location, etc. The problem is that after I make an edit, I am taken back to the the asset detail page, rather than the list I was orginally at.Here...

mtbikes by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! add docking station

Hello,Our Lenovo docking stations seem not be scanned in lansweeper. Can you please tell me how to add this asset?Thank you in advance

tuc by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Migrate Assets from Dynamic to Static Groups

Looking for most efficient way of copying assets from Dynamic group to Static group for better management and reporting. Doing it manually would take allot of time. Does anyone have quicker way of doing this.. Even with little SQL code If its possi...

PeterJG by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lan sweeper down since upgrade

Hi,Ive upgraded Lansweeper to the latest version on friday 3rd of april and the web console is inaccessable since.Is this a known issue?Thanks

Kieran by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Permitted admins

Hi guys,I added the "unauthorized administrators" report on my dashboard but many of the admins that are in the list are actually authorized (local.admin, domain admin etc.). I do see some that are my users so it's actually good that they are there, ...

hasayeret by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos