General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Custom actions in Chrome

Hello!I'm having a hard time getting lansweeper to run my custom actions. In IE11 (W8.1) and 9 (W7) they work fine.The command we have used is:"%programfiles%\DameWa~1\DameWa~1\dwrcc.exe" -c: -h: -m:{smartname} -x:In Chrome, this doesn't work. I get ...

rokke by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Server service slow to stop During Upgrades

The last two times I have upgraded my scan server to the latest build the Lansweeper Server service has been slow to stop which causes the install to complain about a file being in use. Its not a big deal, if I kill the LansweeperService.exe process ...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downgrade Lansweeper license

First of all: I'm NOT planning to downgrade my license for real. This is just a theoretical question.My company has a ultimate license for about 1000 devices that are placed all around the world and currently I'm working on implementing the deploymen...

MakeBug by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stacked switches

Is there any possibility for the members switches in a stack to be identified each ones?For me now, just the master switch in a stack appears in inventory.thanks

eac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanned entire domain - Help Clear Up Assests!

I accidently scanned my entire global domain last night and instead of having our local office show in lan sweeper I now have the entire globe (what was available).We're on our 30 day trial and I'm trying to show off the features, but the guys don't ...

jdeane by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using asset groups to track assigned computer location

Our organization has 20 branch offices and one headquarters office. We are currently using IP Locations to track where each device is located. We have retired some workstations and would like to change the state to "Stock," but our only problem is I ...

jprateragg by Champion Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Plan to migrate

Hello all,I am transfering my data base from a Windows 7(VM) with SQL Compact to a Windows Server 2012 with SQL Express 2012.What would be the best way to migrate it .Thank you all .Dan