General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Loopback interface IP as displayed IP

I have a number of switches (and a handful of other devices) that show up in LANSweeper with an IP address associated with an Interface other than the Loopback. My network teams use the loopback as a "designated" primary IP in other records that the...

Resolved! Group policy update and System restore point creation

Due to having some machines with their win7 system restore forced off, i'd like to be able to now get them to update their policy and kick in a system restore point creation just once for good measure.It seems, if you have it forced OFF via domain gr...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Manually added computer asset not being updated

I did some searching but couldn't find a definitive answer to this. I would like the ability to manually add Dell computers into Lansweeper with just the Service Tag/Serial Number so we can keep track of new computers that we've purchased. Once the...

cmille34 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to follow up a deployment task

Today a workmate deployed a package using a report with 20 targets with a 12 hours retry if the pc is offline.At the deployment log started to appears errors like "Result: Deployment ended: This action is only valid for products...Stop(Failure)" due ...

servicedesk by Champion Sweeper II
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Package EXE with GUI

I have an EXE that was created from AutoIT, that pops a GUI informing the user of a shutdown in 2 minutes. The user has the option to postpone 30 minutes.When I try and deploy this, it will not run (I assume it's because it's running under the scann...

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! width comments asset column is too small

Since version5.2.0.31, when we visualize the asset's comments, the comments column width is too small.I request that this column widths keep previous versions, or is resized according to the size of the browser.tested with Internet Explorer version 9...

jgabriel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LsPush on domain clients

Hi all,I have many clients in remote sites (wan connections) and I would reduce as much as possible the network load.Considering the advantage of LsPush: data sent to the server is only 40KB;I am wondering what is the best way to deploy it. Many uses...